What do companies like Apple, Google, SAP and Nike have in common? They all give their employees a chance to practice meditation. It has been proven that Mindfulness at work reduces stress at work and improves the concentration. These benefits are already apparent when practising ten minutes a day.
‘Being’ is the term that we use to indicate the neutral state of mind and giving awareness and acceptance of what is happening from moment to moment. It will not be the case that all your thoughts disappear, however you will learn through mindfulness to be aware of the present moment. This results in getting less effected by others and things happening during teh day and you will be able to stay closer to yourself. You will be observing yourself without judgement and can free yourself from old patterns that do not serve you.
People who practice mindfulness experience an increase in their creativity, emotional resilience, clarity of thoughts and cooperation, while stress, feelings of powerlessness and tiredness reduce.
Benefits of Mindfulness at work
- Enhanced decision making
- Effective communication
- Stronger teams and leaders
- Greater creativity and innovation
- Improved engagement
- Confidence around change
- Greater resilience
- Improved wellbeing
Various Mindfulness trainings available tailor made for your organization
- Introductory Taster session: This session gives you the opportunity to find out what Mindfulness is (and isn’t) as well as the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of practicing mindfulness. In addition there is a combination of theory and hands on exercises. This combination has been proven successfully in organisations .
- Half day Workshop: Our workshops are custom made per company and gives the employees the chance to find out what mindfulness can do in teams, for the individual as well as the overwhole impact on the organization. The workshop can be part of a cultural change, leadership training or personal development training sessions.
- 8 Weeks Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Training (MBSR)
- Keynote speeches tailor made for conferences and team meetings
Contact now the Mindfulness coach to further discuss the opportunities within your organiziation.